Topics covered include:
- Writing robust step definition methods
- Writing high quality scenarios
- Advanced Gherkin - using data tables and scenario outlines
- Test automation architectures for real-world application - combining Cucumber and Serenity for more sustainable test suites
- Organising your test suites - using tags and requirements hierarchies
- Writing better automated web tests in Java with Serenity BDD and Cucumber
- Testing REST APIs with Cucumber, Rest Assured and Serenity
- Cucumber and the Screenplay pattern
- Using Cucumber and Serenity for better reporting and living documentation
When you take a BDD or Test Automation course authored by John Ferguson Smart, you are learning from the best.
A veteran of over three decades experience in software development, and two decades in teaching and mentoring others, John is an international speaker, consultant, author and trainer. He is well known in the Agile community, particularly in the areas of as BDD and test automation. John is the author of the best-selling BDD in Action, and leads development of Serenity BDD, which has been described as the "best open source selenium WebDriver framework.